25 Yr Old Mother of 2, Nothing Left After Weight Loss - Brighton, GB

I had always wanted a boob job but never had the...

I had always wanted a boob job but never had the money, but after my 2 children (6 & 1) and 4 stone weight loss I was so down about my body. Yes I'd nearly had the body I wanted apart from my snoopy ears! So anyway my partner told me to book a consultation to find out exactly how much it would cost. So I went to Harley Medical and was recommended Mark Solomos. Best decision of my life. I met with Mark the next month and he told me exactly what was needed and I booked my operation there and then. On my operation day Dr Solomos was very professional and friendly. I was so excited for the results. Anyway I'm only 1 week 2 days post op but feel absolutely fantastic and my boob's look amazing! I'm in no pain whatsoever and haven't been since 4 days post op, the nurse said the cuts are tiny and very neat and my boobs are a near perfect match! I just want to thank Mark with all my heart! I can't wait to see him again to thank him in person.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mark Solomos is an extremely friendly man, he knows exactly what he is talking about which is why I trusted him 100% He has made me an extremely happy woman.