} 25 Yr Old Mother of 2, Nothing Left After Weight Loss - Brighton, GB - Breast Lift with Implants review - RealSelf

25 Yr Old Mother of 2, Nothing Left After Weight Loss - Brighton, GB

I had always wanted a boob job but never had the...

I had always wanted a boob job but never had the money, but after my 2 children (6 & 1) and 4 stone weight loss I was so down about my body. Yes I'd nearly had the body I wanted apart from my snoopy ears! So anyway my partner told me to book a consultation to find out exactly how much it would cost. So I went to Harley Medical and was recommended Mark Solomos. Best decision of my life. I met with Mark the next month and he told me exactly what was needed and I booked my operation there and then. On my operation day Dr Solomos was very professional and friendly. I was so excited for the results. Anyway I'm only 1 week 2 days post op but feel absolutely fantastic and my boob's look amazing! I'm in no pain whatsoever and haven't been since 4 days post op, the nurse said the cuts are tiny and very neat and my boobs are a near perfect match! I just want to thank Mark with all my heart! I can't wait to see him again to thank him in person.

Dr Mark Solomos is an extremely friendly man, he knows exactly what he is talking about which is why I trusted him 100% He has made me an extremely happy woman.