9 Weeks Out, Mommy Makeover Results Are Fantastic

I was turning 50 and decided to lose 50 pounds by...

I was turning 50 and decided to lose 50 pounds by the time my birthday rolled around. I lost 51, by eating a high protein diet (no breads, no corn, no sugar), drinking a gallon of water a day, and exercising 6 days a week with weights (Bodypump), cardio (zumba and u-jam) and core (pop pilates). I ended up weighing 135 with a lot of extra skin and slightly sagging breasts. I had 4 procedures: Tummy tuck, liposuction on flanks, breast lift and breast augmentation. I also did it with NO pain meds as I am allergic to all narcotics. The tummy tuck is AMAZING. My scar is much longer and goes onto my back due to excessive skin. However Dr. Geppert did an internal "back stitch" to close the wound and the scar, even at 9 weeks, looks fantastic. I only put "Say Yes To Carrots" moisturizer on it once a day. My tummy is so tiny and my new bellybutton is Cute. The Liposuction was the most painful but the contouring was worth it. I now have a waist and can hula hoop! I had hardly any pain with the breast lift, and that's what I was worried most about. The scars are fading slower but they are fading. The breast size is PERFECT. I take a lot of cardio dance and did not want them to get in the way. I hardly feel them at all. THE PAIN WAS WORTH IT. IF YOU WANT IT - DO IT - DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF! My confidence is incredible. For the first time in my life I can't wait for bikini season!
League City Plastic Surgeon

Harbor Plastic Surgery staff are first class. Everyone from the front desk to accounting to nurses are happy, kind, friendly, helpful, caring. The office itself is beautiful, sophisticated and inviting. Dr. Geppert is the most gifted surgeon. She spent extra visits with me getting the size of my new breasts just right. Her surgical techniques work miracles; all you have to do is look at my photos! Even the way she closes incisions to minimize scarring is exceptional. I have recommended her to all my friends and 3 have scheduled surgery with her! I know they will be as ecstatic with their results as I am. I will go to her with all my surgery needs from now on. I am blessed to have found such an intuitive, wonderful surgeon.