53 Year Old Female, Divorced, and Starting Over! - Harbor City, CA

Tomorrow will be 1 week that I have had my surgery...

Tomorrow will be 1 week that I have had my surgery. I'm feeling great. I can't wait until Wednesday for my post -op and those staples out. I haven't had any problems at all. I was a little nauseous when I got into my room, but it passed in a hour. I never got sick. I was up walking 6 hours after surgery. All of the exercising paid off before having surgery. Strength training, and the cardio really helped me to a fast recovery. I did everything the doctor told me and followed the class instructions. It is hard getting all the liquids in, but I have kept bottle of water next to my bed. I basically carry a bottle of water with me at all times. I started at 296 pounds in December, and weighed 273 on the day of my surgery. I weighed myself today and was at 269. I'm walking 30-60 minutes daily. I am excited to see where this journey is going.

3 months down

I'm down 40 pounds in 3 months. I feel great!!! Exercising, sleeping, and just being happy. I feel like my old self again. I am so excited to see the next 40 pounds off!

85 pounds lost

I stated this diet 1 year ago today. I saw this picture and that was it for me. I had surgery the end on March and this is me today December 2015. 85 pounds down and 40 to go. I have had a lot of ups and downs but I feel the best I've felt in 30 years. I am the happiest that I have ever been!
Torrance Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Zane is amazing. He is the kindest doctor that I have ever met. Thank you Dr. Zane for giving me my life back!