Happy with the Results So Far

I have had one fraxel treatment so far and have...

I have had one fraxel treatment so far and have noticed a difference in my skin, it feels smoother, softer and the flaws in my skin are less obvious, the day after treatment you look the worst, I handled the pain well found little discomfort just a bit hot on the skin, while the actual treatment was in progress, I found it to be no different to microdermabrasion feeling just a touch stronger. I'm having my second hit on friday I shall keep you informed with the outcome. I'm hopong to see even more of a difference, the only thing I found, was it still is a bit pricey. but I will say you do need patience, as it takes some time to notice the results, my treatments are 4 weeks apart but you can have them closer. the actual peel effect took roughly 4 to 5 days then I was a little pink but got away with no make-up as I'm not really the make-up type during the day, but kept applying lots of vitamin E and sunblock when outdoors.