Wonderful experience. Wonderful results.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

All of my adult life I have been extremely self conscious about the size and shape of my breasts. I began researching options for breast augmentation in the Dublin area. As it is such a big decision I quickly decided that I wanted to be treated and cared for by a plastic surgeon with the right qualifications and experience. You hear so many stories from women that are unhappy with the results of their breast augmentation- have ongoing problems after the procedure, very visible scars which can cause many issues and so on. Mr Hanson helped me make the right decisions around selecting the right size and explained the process and technique carefully so that I wasn't at all nervous. I am delighted with the results and delighted with my whole experience. In addition, Marie- front of house is extremely professional, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Mr Hanson and his clinic to anyone.