39 Yrs Old Hispanic FM with 4 Children All Vaginal Deliveries - Hanover, MD

If you want a great DR you have found him. Dr...

If you want a great DR you have found him. Dr Ashfard over exceeded my expectations. I had tummy tuck, smart lipo of my legs and back. Recovery was not as bad as I thought. Dr. Ashfard offers a pain shot after procedure get it you will be up and going in no time this is my 4th day postop and recovering very well.

Tummy tuck and smart lipo

5th day still having a hard time but taking it day by day! Overall it's nt that bad here are some preop pics.

2 weeks PO

Still have drain tube the pain has gotten better! Here are some fotos!

3 weeks PO

Still a little sore but everything is getting better.

5wks post op

I'm 5wks post op and still have swelling in my back lower abdomen & thighs. Pain feels a little better but get exhausted very quick. Still can't work out it walk to long. I try to tough it out and only drink pain meds at night if needed. Here are some picks.

One year and I had a redue

I had to get my dog ears surgically removed yesterday and some more lipo around the abdomen, back and the fanks. I must say that this time I did it under local and I loved It. I had no pain what's so ever. Will post pic when swelling goes down. I will do before and after redue.

42 1touch up lipo

Im 42 now New update 1 touch up.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ashfard has wonderful bedside manners and very punctual over exceeds your expectation. Highly recommend.