Dr. Sohn - Las Vegas, NV

I had a tummy tuck and Vaser lipo on my arms on...

I had a tummy tuck and Vaser lipo on my arms on September 6th,2016. And just wanted to give Dr. Sohn all the credit he deserves, my results are mind blowing! He totally surpassed my expectations. I had a couple of consultations with other plastic surgeons prior, but when I met him I just knew he was the one! He was very professional and yet straight foward. Dr. Sohn listened to my request and offered the best advice. Also, he was the only one to recommend Exparel. I'm so happy with my results I could cry, he and his entire staff at the Hankins and Sohn office those ladies are the best nurses I have ever met in my life. I was pampered like a baby! PersonalIy thanking; Evelyn, El, June and Vynnie. Susan OMG this lady is the sweetest! She works with you and I can just tell she really cares about her doctors patients. In addition, the staff at the surgery center gets an "A+" on professionalism and cleanliness. The sweetest people OMG I love them all. I'm a very happy patient and this doctor change my life. So if your looking for the Best plastic certified surgeons in Vegas Hankins and Sohn is the BEST!!!

Before and after!! After is only 17 days post op