BBL This is for Me and my Self-esteem No One else

I am a 22y/o female in the military and ever since...

Consultation with Dr.John Pittman III

I had my first consultation with Dr.Pittman yesterday. Him & his office staff were very polite and answered all of the questions I could think of. From the time I walked into his office and sat down to fill out paper work he came and took me to a patient room within 5 minutes. Dr.Pittman educated me more on the procedure and spoke to me about his experience he was very patient and took his time to speak with me which made me feel very comfortable with him but also confident in his work. He is in the Army reserve and a board certified surgeon.

BBL for Me, my Self Esteem and No One else

So I have fully decided to go with Dr.Fisher instead of staying in Virginia. I have seen so many positive reviews on Dr. Fisher and I have also seen before and after pictures on women ranging all sizes small to large and it seems as though he does an amazing job with each case. I am a 22y/o female in the military and ever since I was young I have always been very self conscious with my body mainly my stomach, butt, and legs. I have always had a bigger chest which I am currently 36DD and have never been too self conscious of them . Around the age of 17 I started thinking about getting implants and then when I turned 18 I discovered that there was a thing called a BBL. I was very discouraged because at 18 my mom did not support the decision I had made but ever since then back year until now I would always research the procedure. Everyone would always tell me that squats could increase size but after 5 years I have came to the conclusion that it all has to do with genetics. My parents both have skinny legs and they were passed down to me. In January2016 I weighed approximetly 162 lbs and May2016 I am currently 132 lbs. At 162 that was the most I had ever been and I knew I had to make a change. When I began to lose weight I swear the first place I could notice the weight was dropping from was my legs where I needed it the most. Now that I am older and living on my own instead of asking my mother for her permission to get this procedure done I recently made it clear to her that I was getting the procedure with her support or not and reassured her that this is something I want for me and my self esteem and not anyone else. Suprisingly she was okay with it which actually made me feel a lot better about my decision. Given my job there are many obstacles that I have to figure out and plan because I am considered government property.One is that I have to ask for permission to have a procedure done and I am still trying to figure out how it all works. So I just wanted to start recording my journey from now to the day of the procedure and post op for others who are in the the same position as me. (: I am still unsure of which office I am going to go through.

Wish pics

These are actually photos of Dr.Fishers previous patients I think he does an amazing job!

Meeting with PCM

This past Monday I had a appointment with my Primary care manager(family) I told her the procedure I was interested in and how long I've been thinking and researching about it. Of course I had to get the Physician assistant that lets his cultural beliefs get in the way of his work.... So basically we were arguing back and fourth until he finally said he would put in a referral for me to see the plastic surgeons. After I see the plastic surgeon for the military they will refer me off base because they do not do this procedure and I will be going to Miami for Dr.Fisher! This process I have to go through honestly sucks it makes me feel like a child again having to ask permission to do something with my own body when t is coming out of my pocket. That is what happens when you are owned by the govt though.. I should be scheduling my appointment to receive the referral.

Changed my mind again

So I decided to stick with Dr.Pittman the commute is a lot more reasonable and closer to whereI live Miami is completely out of the way. I went to another consultation with him and as he did once before made me feel confident in his work and the procedure. For my military personnel that are confused on how to obtain permission to receive an elective procedure at your OWN cost you need to visit your tricare office on base and they basically do everything for you as far as routing the paperwork up for signatures she told me she has seen people receive a response within a week.

ADVICE FOR MILITARY PERSONNEL SEEKING ELECTIVE PROCEDURE

For my active duty military personnel that are confused on how to obtain permission to receive an elective procedure at your OWN cost I've finally figured it out (:. You need to visit your tricare office on base and they basically do everything for you as far as routing the paperwork up for signatures. You will have to use your own leave days there is no Con leave because you have elected to have this procedure preformed which is not deemed necessary by the military. The represenntative told me she has seen people receive a response within a week so hopefully I hear something by the end of this week or by the beginning of next. I will keep you all updated (:

Approved!!

So the MTF commander approved my request for cosmetic surgery it only took a week for her to do so. (: Now I only have to route it through my chain of command which consist of (Airforce) Supervisor>NCOIC>Flight Cheif>Flight Commander. There is a possibility that they can tell me no due to the needs of the Airforce and that I need to wait but it shouldn't be a problem. They do not need to know the specifics of my surgery only that I will be out of work for an X amount of time because HIPPA Laws protect that area. (: Also my Dr. told me 10 days should be a good amount of recovery time but I feel like taking 16 days of Leave to have some well needed me time. I work in Labor & Delivery so there isn't much heavy duty work that I have to deal with. In my unit when you want to take over 13 days of leave you also need your commanders approval so that is the next item I am working on now. I am also going get ready to take my PT test in Sept right before my surgery so I don't have to worry about it for another year. My deployment band isn't up until April of next year so I have enough time to recover before that comes up as well. I am getting so excited because it seems like everything is starting to fall into place. (:

2 procedures at once

Where do i start....September 12th is coming fast and I am becoming very anxious. I kind of want to have someone to talk to through the process that is getting a bbl too I feel like having someone to talk to will give me some piece of mind. But I have decided to get another procedure while I am already under anesthesia. I am getting a breast lift with fat transfer to make my boobs a perkier again after losing this weight i feel like they deflated some and I'm pretty self conscious about it plus i was given a pretty good quote too since my needs are not too dramatic he is adding an extra $2000 on which is fine with me. I still have to take my fitness test before I get the surgery so I don't have to do it right afterwards i feel as though it would be impossible. I took off from work the 9th of September to the 26th hopefully this will be enough time to feel like me again i know i won't be compltetly heeled but i should want to get up and do things with my life by then. Lets pray i have enough fat for both procedures! If anyone is looking for someone to talk to through their journey I am here ! (:

More wish pics

Less than 30 days not too nervous just yet

The date is approaching so quickly!!!

The date is approaching very quickly I plan on purchasing all my supplies by the end of this week and I am still looking for lists of more things I should get so far I am ordering Chux pads for post op recovery so my sheets do not get messy, alcohol swabs, dial antibacterial soap, hibiclens soap, female urinal, raja, post op surgical bra, lipo board, boppy pillow, donut float, compression socks, Neosporin, electric heating pad etc. The I start packing my bags I will take pictures and posts lists of everything I end up bringing and the reason I brought it . I plan on staying with a friend that works in the hospital with me for the first few days then going back to my house to finish my recovery. (: I have an appointment this Thursday at Dr. Pittmans office to sign consents and I will more than likely put a down payment just so I do not spend the money I have for the procedure. Now as far as my PT test goes I was going to take it September 9th before I started my leave from work even though it is not due until October 31 but I recently found out that if my surgeon puts me on limitations from certain things at work then the airforce would acknowledge his orders and place me on a profile so I have time to recover and get ready for my pt test again therefore I am not going to take my PT test before. My PCM had instructed me to obtain a doctors note from him and she would place it in the system (:.

Pre op photos weight loss journey 165 to 130

These pre op photos are from February to may I lost a total of 35 pounds by the time I went to my first appointment with Dr.Pittman he had told me to not lose anymore weight. I will post more pre op photos a few days before surgery and the morning of surgery . I hate my shape I feel like a square.

Wish PIC

teyanna taylor has an amazing body!!!!!!

Updates

Hello BBL community,
:) I had an appointment this past Thursday at Dr.Pittmans office to sign consents, review details on the procedure, the o's and font's that are typical for any surgical procedure and also obtain my prescription that i have to fill prior to surgery. The medications I was prescribed were Phenergan which is a nausea medication but it puts you to sleep for hours i have had this before and slept 18 hrs straight and was still drowsy when i woke up so i do not think i will be using this much at all, zofran for nausea which i need to take right before we go back into the OR for surgery, percocet for pain, keflex an antibiotic, and medrol dose pack a steroid. He had asked me if I was nervous which right now i still am not at this point i am thinking maybe when it gets closer i will be.

Second thoughts

Hey ladies!
So I am having second thoughts about doing anything with my breast the scar isn't worth it my boobs aren't that bad but I have also posted some photos and it seems as though I have lost weight again and I am not trying so from now until sunday midnight the night before my surgery I am going to binge eat ensure drinks and healthy foods I am nervous that I don't have enough fat I have some but I just really hope everything turns out well. I am still not nervous surprisingly.

Pre op day 1

Wow ladies can you believe the big day is tomorrow???? I still feel like this isn't happening! I cannot believe after 5 years of wanting this procedure done I am finally getting it. I decided that tomorrow I am going to do a VLOG on my way to surgery I have to be there by 0730 . I spoke with my anesthesiologist for my case tomorrow whom I know and he made me a lot more confident when he had told me about the cases for BBLs he had been in on with Dr Pittman and I really trust his word. Any way I also took pictures of some of the supplies I purchase there is more I will probably upload a list later on. Girls any questions you have please let me know so I can ask them for you or answer anything you want to know! Everyone's recovery is different so I feel as though getting a lump some of others story's can help you out a bit (:

Supplies

Supplies

I can't believe I am still up and I have to be there within 4 hours. well below are some items I have packed and have with me! I will be posting videos today hopefully before surgery. the countdown has begun (:

Crossed over to the dark side

Hey ladies so it is officially 1:45am where I am at this moment. I made it there at 0730 more consents signed, got dressed, IV started, urine sample provided, Dr. Pittman drew on me and they took me back right away to the OR by 0815 Paul started my IV he is such a great anesthesiologist and Jeanine was my OR nurse she had told me to send her my wish pics so they could do their best at match my needs, I feel extremely bad because I cannot remember this other gentleman name but he was so nice he has been with Dr.Pittman for about 35 years and was in the army for 10 years nicest man you'll ever meet! I was placed on the OR table arms streched out while I was speaking wit them I thought I had become nervous all of a sudden and became claustrophobic because I had this foggy tunnel vision I did not say anything until he put a brain monitor on my forehead which monitors your brain waves to see if I was as asleep as he wanted me to be is technology is truly stepping up, then the O2 mask on my face and he had told me he gave me meds through my IV so I laughed it off next thing I remember was waking up in Recovery. The process was smooth yesterday morning and I feel as though I came off of anethesia better than I expected. When I woke up during the recovery period I had thought I was waking up from a good nap. I was in no pain at all just extremly stiff.At noon I was wheel chaired to my jeep and I managed to climb in the back I had laid all the seats down so it looked like a nice little bed with my bobby pillow and a body pillow which I highly recommend you all get I swear it is still my best friend and if you don't want to spend much purchase it on amazon. I have had my body pillow a long time and have always loved it but the poppy pillow i purchased at target originally $30 but paid $14.39 only one on sale others were $30 plus but it helps in so many ways I thought it was dumb when i first bought it but I was truly wrong. Anyway we drove home I went straight upstairs and got straight into bed I thought I had to throw up but it was just a burp lol then i felt better. Oh year and I forgot to tell y'all how nasty that zofran was I highly recommend you ask for a flavor but i also have phenergan suppositories that work great and relax you and stop nausea this are great. My friend brought me a whole stack of ritz crackers and water I put a cracker in my mouth dozed off for a while woke up wondering why my mouth was so dry and realized I had forgot to swallow and even chew the whole cracker lol. i went back to sleep and woke up a hour later at the whole bag of crackers and got up alone to examine my new booty in the mirror. I had been been getting up and laying down on my own all day yesterday and slept most of it I wanted to message all of you but I was drifting in and out of sleep all day. At around 5:30 pm i had gotten up again and my friend helped me take the improvised garment off that Dr.Pittmans office put together and then we tried putting my faja on which was too tight so we put the other one back on I need to weight till swelling goes down. I made myself a grilled cheese then went back up stairs took a benadryl because I became so itchy in this one spot on my back but it was so number I would scratch and couldn't feel myself scratching it also I took half a percocet and slept till about 1230 am it took me a whole hour to get out the bed girls I could not slide myself out for some reason this time I was getting so frustrated because everyone was sleep and I didn't want to bother them for help and I knew it was something I had to do on my own. I made it out the bed by 0130 and I have been downstairs ever since eating a kabob and drinking tea because my throat is a little sore. I also just took my antibiotic and I am about to take a perk so I can go back to bed (: If you all have any questions feel free to ask I am willing to answer anything. So far this is worth it I have nice curvy flanks (:

DO not know where to start

Soo am I happy with my results? no. But i am trying to stay positive and wait for swelling to go down and see if anything changes. I have already thought of other options I still feel as though I look the same. My stomach was flatter and curvy the first day with all the swelling. I have already had 2 post op appointment and he feels as though it looks great but this is not what I wanted at all. The day I got I woke up in recovery I remember the nurse saying I had no fat at all. There are still areas of my body I feel that could be lipo suctioned to add more projection also it seems like no fat was added to the bottom of my ass at all which i believe there was not any added the only punctures i had were at my dimples and I am just use to seeing other doctors use more to add fat to different angles. So no write now I am not happy it is really hard to stay positive too I have already thought of revisions and implants but I refuse to gain weight because I was not happy that way at all and I refuse to put a foreign object inside my body so I just feel as though I am SOL i wasted money and time that I cannot get back I wish I had just went to Miami.. I will still keep you ladies updated but I doubt anything will change. Sorry for sounding so bitter.

Acceptance.

So I have finally accepted the fact that my surgery did not turn out how I wanted it to.... & came to the conclusion that I am defiantly getting implants by another doctor. Feel free to follow my journey I created a new Review. Thanks for all the support !!!

Acceptance