Confused Help and Guidance Pls. Hampshire, GB

Hi I have just had a consultation with mr di...

Hi I have just had a consultation with mr di guiseppe and I felt he was brilliant and completely put me at ease following a horrific consultation with transform!
Has anyone had a lift with implants by him?

And also how was the after care slightly scared now after reading some reviews

Am considering a bmi clinic dr whitworth close to home also?

Unsure Whether to Have Lift with Implants or Not

I am currently a 36D/DD and have been told that when a lift is performed I will loose some of my size which is why I want an implant

I also want fuller breasts at the top and I like the round definition has anyone experienced a lift with implant? If so did your size decrease and also was you rounded at the top ?

Sleepless night

So I didn't sleep a wink last night worrying about whether I am making the right decision what if I live to regret it ?!
Putting my boobs fate in the hands of a surgeon is a major thing and I can't decide whether having an implant is the right thing along with a lift

I went to a bmi clinic but just did not feel like the surgeon could provide me with the end result that I want so decided that dr di guiseppe is the surgeon for me
I spent most of the night reading the reviews of the hospital group and the quality care report for the hospital ?!

Am I overthinking this a little too much now ?

This is such a huge decision and I hope I'm making the right decision
London Plastic Surgeon