Results Better Than Expected! NO SWEAT.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My Motivation: With my body type, I tend to wear...

My Motivation:
With my body type, I tend to wear more form fitting clothing. I wear fitted dress shirts for my profession, often. The problem I had was that I had a tendency to sweat under my arms when outside in pretty much any weather, and this resulted in very obvious pit stains.
MiraDry seemed like a perfect solution to this, and worth it considering how often this occurred.

The Staff:
Firstly, my hat is off to the staff of Dr. Weiler Plastic Surgery in Hammond, LA. They performed above and beyond my expectations in terms of professionalism, tact, and knowledge. They were always quick to respond if I had questions, always nice and courteous, and even entertained me during the wait times of my procedure. Connie was the esthetician that actually performed the miraDry procedure on me, and I would be remiss to fail to mention how incredible she made the experience for me.

The Procedure:
As the title suggests, I am extremely pleased with the outcome. It's been nearly a month since the procedure has been complete, and I've experienced no lingering effects, and, most importantly, no underarm sweat. The procedure itself was relatively quick and nearly painless. I would recommend it to anyone suffering from the same issues I was having, even the lighthearted.
There's no doubt in my mind that every penny was a penny well spent!
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Connie: My entire experience was above what I was expecting. The staff was extremely professional and knowledgeable. They even entertained me during the wait times! I'd recommend both MiraDry and Dr. Weiler (including all of his staff) to anyone, and I'd happily trust Dr. Weiler and his staff for anything else I need to be done in the future.