45 Yrs 2 Kids 28 and 20, Mommy Makeover - Hammond, LA

I would like to get my pre children body back with...

I would like to get my pre children body back with an added bonus :) So my experience is still in the beginning stages. I will say this my husband is just as excited!
I go for my pre-op September 20, 2016 and from what I've read from others , photos, etc.. I have more questions then I did in the begining. I have complete faith in my Dr.

27 days and counting!

I'm doing a mommy makeover which includes full tummy tuck, lipo, breast augmentation 700 cc under muscle silicone implant. I'm very nervous and excited at the same time. I had my children via c-section, breast fed my children. This left me very deflated (no regrets). Now my children are grown and it's time for me now. I had lap surgery in 2009, I lost 80lbs my first 2 yrs and over time I've gained back about 18lbs not to bad. I have lost of stretch marks and sagging skin. I'm sure a lot of you ladies know it's hard to get rid of the sagging skin and your mommy pouch after c-sections since your ab muscles were cut, that leaves your mucles very weak. That's why I'm choosing a mommy make over ????

Post op

Well I can say this, I'm glad to have this done. The pain is off the charts! Make sure to stay on op of your pain meds. I feel like a boxer used my stomach for a punching bag. I can't wait to see the results!!
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon