Amazing Results - Hammersmith, GB

I was very nervous about having the upper eyelid...

I was very nervous about having the upper eyelid surgery because it is such a delicate and visible part of ones face and my skin tends to scar quite badly. However the results are really good - after 9 months there are no visible scars at all and Dr De Silva paid particular attention to my request for the change to be subtle and natural looking. I wanted to look refreshed and youthful but not dramatically different and the procedure has given me exactly the result I was looking for. The other procedures he recommended were a face and neck lift, fat augmentation, and laser skin resurfacing, all of which have worked really well for me. The operation itself was done under 'twilight' sedation rather than a full anaesthetic, though it felt like I was unconscious throughout. The aftercare, which included staying the night in a comfortable hotel in Kensington under the care of a very kind and competent nurse, followed by a visit the next day by Dr De Silva, could not have been better. Over the next few weeks and months as my face recovered I had numerous follow-up visits, plus emails and phone calls from dr De Silva's fantastic team of nurses and assistants all of whom were friendly and helpful, always doing their best to answer questions and follow up on any requests. Having face, neck and eyelid surgery as I did is not something to take lightly - the immediate afteraffects are alarming and though I was able to go back to work after a week, as advised, the swelling and lumpiness under my chin, though barely visible, did bother me and has taken several months to settle down. However, 9 months on the final results are remarkable - I look younger and fresher, my skin tone is fantastic and and throughout it all I felt completely supported by Dr De Silva and his team.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Julian De Silva has a very calm and reassuring manner. He really listens and took all my concerns seriously, explaining the procedures in detail, including the options for anaesthesia. The procedures included a face and neck lift, upper belpharoplasty, fat augmentation, and laser skin resurfacing all of which were described clearly to me beforehand. I had the sense that Dr De Silva saw me as a whole person, an individual and understood my desire not to dramatically change the way I looked, but to rejuvenate and subtly improve my looks. He has achieved this with the skill of a real artist - in spite of my anxiety about scarring there are no obvious signs that I have had any work done at all. I am very glad I chose Dr De Silva and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon with skill, sensitivity and a real appreciation and understanding of human beauty.