Early 20s- Ethnic Rhinoplasty. London, GB

I have always kind of disliked my nose and felt it...

I have always kind of disliked my nose and felt it was a bit too big for my face. I wasn't too keen on my side profile and thought the tip was slightly bulbous so I one day randomly and spontaneously decided to book a consultation with Dr De Silva. I didn't want anything drastic, just a subtle change. Upon meeting, we had discussed what I wanted and he told me his opinion and what would realistically be the outcome... He was very clear, concise and understanding of what I wanted. Anyway long story short it was the best thing I've ever done. He did such a good job and it was literally PAINLESS.. As in I didn't feel a second of pain throughout the whole experience (maybe I was just incredibly fortunate). Honestly I cannot stress enough how easy this procedure is, I have had more discomfort going to the dentist. I had twilight anaesthesia and it just felt like I had had the best nap in the world and when I woke up, it was all done. If you're planning on doing this please do not worry or stress about the procedure there is nothing to worry about I promise you! Also, just a side note.. If you dislike something about yourself to the point that it starts to make you insecure and dominates your thoughts and you just cannot accept it, change it. Life is too short to overthink and let something silly ruin your standard of living. Looks are not everything and I understand that but I couldn't help the way I felt and now I have no regrets. I feel so much better and at peace with myself :)
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is so kind, understanding, approachable, friendly and professional. I think it's important to feel safe with someone and he definitely made me feel this way. And plus he's realistic in what you can and cannot achieve. Also his staff are so warm and kind and seem as though they genuinely care about you. Really really great team!