39 Yo, Huge Breasts Since Puberty Throwing in Tummy Tuck As Well - New Zealand

I've always had large breasts (g cup) and when I...

I've always had large breasts (g cup) and when I had my daughter my tummy also suffered. I've always felt like I look quite out of proportion in my torso compared to the rest of my body.
I've always wanted a breast reduction and when finding out my surgeon offers such great prices I decided to include a tummy tuck with lipo as well

4 days post op

Feeling really good, biggest complaint is having a sore back from walking hunched over so I figure that if I'm feeling well enough to moan about that things can't be too bad! Pain being managed with paracetamol and ibuprofen. Much easier moving around and boredom is starting to kick in so now just have to force myself to keep taking it easy so I don't compromise the healing process. Also trying to avoid laughing which is quite hard in my mad house!
Dr Winston McEwan

Dr McEwan is a lovely man and wonderful doctor, we had an initial consultation where we discussed the operation then I booked in the surgery date. I had a follow up appointment with his practice nurse for a garment measure. The day of the operation he came to see me and draw the markings on, then it was all happening and I woke up a new woman! Winston spoke to me after surgery although I can't remember that conversation very well! Then the next day he discharged me home and I'm happily recovering. I'm really impressed with the outcome so far and haven't had any complications at all. I would recommend Dr McEwan to anyone considering surgery