28 Years Old, Tired of Crooked Teeth

Having trays on your teeth is something that's...

Having trays on your teeth is something that's surprisingly very easy to adjust to. Having to brush/floss so frequently has whitened my teeth a lot. The cost is comparable to traditional braces but Invisalign is a lot easier to deal with day to day, in my opinion. Brushing/flossing 3-4 times a day is required and leads to very white teeth & healthy gums, feels great. The trays just become another part of life, very easy to manage.

I had overcrowding and overjet. My teeth have moved very easily with no pain. At first the trays irritated my mouth but I haven't experienced any pain since the first couple months of treatment. I can only say I get annoyed sometimes when I'm tired at night and feel too lazy to brush, floss and clean my trays but if I always just do it because I don't have an option. Just can't be a baby about it.

I've been done invisalign since late July 2015. I started in January 2014. I don't date much but I thought I'd add a finished photo. I'm so happy with my teeth!

I have permanent retainers across the top and bottom 6 teeth keeping them secure. I wear a wire retainer on the top at night. I have an invisalign-like retainer for my bottom teeth, I don't wear this much. I can't feel any movement happening on my bottom teeth, it's more of a precaution tray.
Dr. S Eslambolchi

Dr. Eslambolchi is amazing. SO gentle and caring. I've felt completely comfortable in her hands. She's very knowledgable, honest and confident.