28 Years Old, Tired of Crooked Teeth

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Having trays on your teeth is something that's...

Having trays on your teeth is something that's surprisingly very easy to adjust to. Having to brush/floss so frequently has whitened my teeth a lot. The cost is comparable to traditional braces but Invisalign is a lot easier to deal with day to day, in my opinion. Brushing/flossing 3-4 times a day is required and leads to very white teeth & healthy gums, feels great. The trays just become another part of life, very easy to manage.

I had overcrowding and overjet. My teeth have moved very easily with no pain. At first the trays irritated my mouth but I haven't experienced any pain since the first couple months of treatment. I can only say I get annoyed sometimes when I'm tired at night and feel too lazy to brush, floss and clean my trays but if I always just do it because I don't have an option. Just can't be a baby about it.

Completed

I've been done invisalign since late July 2015. I started in January 2014. I don't date much but I thought I'd add a finished photo. I'm so happy with my teeth!

I have permanent retainers across the top and bottom 6 teeth keeping them secure. I wear a wire retainer on the top at night. I have an invisalign-like retainer for my bottom teeth, I don't wear this much. I can't feel any movement happening on my bottom teeth, it's more of a precaution tray.
Dr. S Eslambolchi

Dr. Eslambolchi is amazing. SO gentle and caring. I've felt completely comfortable in her hands. She's very knowledgable, honest and confident.