28 Y/o, Breast Augmention, 130 Lbs 5'6, 325 CC HP - Halifax, Nova Scotia

I had my breast augmentation last week and am...

I had my breast augmentation last week and am feeling great!
Day of surgery: My surgery was at 1030 and I was in surgery by 1145am. The staff and nurses were great and made me feel comfortable. Surgery went very well as per the doctor and I was on my way home by 230-3pm. I had minimal pain just felt like there was pressure/weight on my chest. I had a bandage covering my breats with steri strips on the incisions. I was thirsty after surgery and when i first ate, i needed extra fluids because everything was so dry. Getting home-i basically relaxed and slept on and off.

Post op day 1: I didnt sleep well as im not use to sleeping on my back. I wasnt sure what to expect as I have heard many extremes of recovery. I was able to get out of bed on my own and use the washroom without assistance. I took pain meds every 4 hours to keep pain at ease.

Post op day 2-4: Started taking tylenol/advil as the pain meds were making me backed up. The pain was also manageable enough that tylenol would do the trick. Tried to rest as much as possible, drink as much water and eat healthy to get my system back to normal. Sleeping is becoming easier as well with more mobility in my arms(able to lift them over head). Day 3- I was able to remove bandages and shower. Felt SO good! I am wearing a seamless sports bra 24/7 now and was able to drive on Day 4 as well.

Day 5-recovering very well! only taking Advil as needed. Usually in the morning because "morning boob" is real! Love the results so far.. cant wait to go bra shopping!
Dr. Louis Boileau

Very pleased with Dr. Boileau. Although the consult seemed rushed- I was able to ask questions through email, and confident in his experience. The day of the surgery he was a breath of fresh air and I am so happy with my decision.