Open Septorhinoplasty with Mr Sultan Hassan - 6th October - Halesowen, GB

Hi my name is Kat and I have wanted a nose job for...

Hi my name is Kat and I have wanted a nose job for the last 20 years, after a childhood accident and a tumble  onto a futon face first holding a pint of water dressed up as Lara Croft one New Years Eve  in Primrose Hill,  I thought some improvements could certainly be made! I haven't had any previous plastic surgery what so ever and not even keen on false eyelashes and fingernails. I have grown up with a long nose which has a hump/ bump, been told that my nose has character, that I look French  and after many years of contouring, shading and highlightlng just wanted to take the plunge. Since 2005 I've undertaken four consultations,  two in Sydney Australia, one in Harley Street and one in Gloucestershire and never felt confident enough with the surgeon to go ahead with surgery. Infact  one surgeon in Sydney advised me that he wouldn't do my surgery as he has had people asking him to replace the hump after removal,  I left consultation feeling quite baffled! Upon meeting Mr.Sultan Hassan I new immediately without hesitation that he was the man for the job or should I say nose, during the consultation I felt immediately at ease with a sense that my face would be safe in Mr.Hassan's hands, he is very professional,  friendly, caring, listens to what look you would like to achieve, great rapport and is a perfectionist which in my eyes equates to a first class surgeon, there is also an air of intuition when he looks at your face, you will know what I mean if  you meet him ( and if you are wanting a new nose I hope you do). Rhinoplasty without doubt is a bit of an emotional rollcoaster as you have grown up through thick & thin with your nose and it's natural to wonder will my new nose suit me?  will  my family, partner,friends, I  like it? Also let's not beat about the bush your nose being planted right in the centre of your face and the possible outcome can make you feel a little worried to say the least. 'The only words of advice I can offer is that the superb results I have received from Mr.Hassan, all those concerns sink away and you sense that from consultation onwards. From the initial phone call made to Carolyn Andrews you are greeted in a very friendly, caring, prefessional manner and all the team of anithetists,  nursing staff at Halesowen were wonderful. The room was very comfortable, i was relieved that I'd booked overnight stay and wouldn't have liked to have undertaken a journey on same day as surgery. The cooling eye mask in room after surgery will be your new best friend! Mr. Hassan visited the evening of surgery discussed post op procedures and showed photographs of my very pretty new nose after surgery, I didn' t need reassuring as felt so confident of his capabilities however it was super to see.  Of course as with any surgery there are a few unpleasantaries but the results far out weigh this brief spell, one evening post op day 3 nearly frightened my self catching glimpse in the hallway mirror of my swollen, puffed up face, black eyes and taped bloody nose, was definitely time to pop a couple of codeine and try and chillax with a good book.  Yesterday was reveal day and lovely nurse removed splint and stitches,  I did shed a few tears of joy when seeing my reflection in mirror as couldn't believe the most perfect nose staring back at me, after years of avoiding side profile photo's at events, I will be now be proudly showing off Mr.Hassan's work.  This has been a really postive experience and I have untaken this surgery for me  no one else and the benefits have been huge. Cease trawlling through the internet forsuitable surgeons and waiting for yearly Tatler top surgeon guide as Mr.Hassan is your man. Thank you Mr.Hassan you were well worth the 20 year wait.
London Plastic Surgeon

Upon meeting Mr. Hassan I new immediately he was the man for the job or should I say nose, during the consultation I felt immediately at ease with a sense that my face would be safe in his hands, he is professional, friendly, caring, listens to what look you would like to achieve, great rapport and is a perfectionist which In my eyes equates to a first class surgeon. So thrilled with results, thank you Mr. Hassan I love my new nose, you were definitely worth the 20 year wait.