Breast Augmentation at 21 Years Old

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Within two months of me confirming that I wanted a...

Within two months of me confirming that I wanted a breast augmentation, it was over and done with. I had never had an operation before however didn't feel nervous because of how much I wanted my breasts enlarged and how calm the staff nurses kept me on the day. I was a 32A/B cup before my augmentation, and I am now a 32D... depending on the bra, sometimes a 32E! After my operation, there was pain, but it was kept under control by pain killers and morphine. The morning after, I was discharged from the hospital with some antibiotics and got advised to keep on top of pain killers. For the first week I didn't feel like doing much, but after the first few weeks I was up and about doing non-lifting activities. After two months I decided to drive again and I got on with my day to day activities. Yesterday evening, I had my three monthly check up with my consultant and he was very pleased with the outcome, and so I am. My breast augmentation has brought me so much confidence along with happiness, and I wouldn't change the operation for the world.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

If you are looking to have cosmetic surgery, Mr Mehboob Ali is the consultant to see. He talked me through absolutely everything about breast augmentations (what the implications could have been, the procedure, recovery time etc) and answered all of my questions that I had. The scars where the incisions were made have healed perfectly, you can hardly see them which I am so happy about. I just can't thank him enough for everything that he has done for me.