Zang- HIS Hair Los Angeles

Zang changed my life. No hyperbole here. I...

Zang changed my life. No hyperbole here. I suffered from male-pattern baldness, and suffering is an accurate description. I had friends, a career, girlfriends, but I wasn't as confident as I could be, always worried about what people thought of my receding hairline. It made me look older too. I discovered SMP online and thought it was a scam. After some further investigation, I found it was a real thing and got a treatment with Zang at HIS Hair in Los Angeles. Since then, my confidence has gone thru the roof and improved my life from relationships to career. Couldn't be happier.

I sat down in the chair as a bald guy and stood up a few hours later looking like a guy with a full head of hair who shaves it. I had three sessions initially. It has fooled everyone and is the best decision I ever made.

And Zang is the best in the business. He's been doing it for many many years, was one of the first to start doing it when it was a new industry, has mastered and improved the techniques as an SMP trail blazer, and has actually trained many of the other successful practitioners out there who have gone on to start their own SMP businesses. Aside from his unparalleled experience and expertise, having transformed the lives of thousands of people like me, he is a great guy. He's honest and committed to delivering the best experience to his clients. If you are considering this treatment, do yourself a favor and reach out to Zang at HIS Hair. He will assess your scalp with a trained eye and give you his honest opinion on whether or not he can help you. He's truly not in this for the money. He's all about elevating others through SMP, which is what he did for me. He gave me my hair back (actually the appearance of a full, shaved head of hair, which is what everyone from friends to family to coworkers to people I meet thinks) which is why I took the time to leave this long-winded review. But it's sincere and from the heart, and I encourage anyone reading to take the step to call Zang. He will help you get the life you are supposed to be leading.
Zang

Zang is the best in the business, hands down. There are others out there doing SMP, but none have been doing it as long as he has. None can match his expertise. None can match his artistry. There's an art to it, and he is the Michaelangelo of SMP. And perhaps most importantly, none can match the care with which he treats his clients, and how committed he is to ensuring you get the results you're after while not over promising on what SMP can be. But what it can be, he delivers as good as possible.