Blep.Surgery through eyebrow incision - Vietnam

Excess skin creating extra lid over the eyes with...

Excess skin creating extra lid over the eyes with some heaviness. I've done the surgery and love the results. My eyes look so much younger now :) I feel great even though it is still bruised and swollen. Stitches coming out on Friday. I can pull an all nighters and still have bright youthful eyes. It feels so good, questions comments anyone? The incisions are on my lower eyebrows not directly on my lids, that's how my surgeon lowered my eyebrows a bit. lol Here are some photos....

oh the swelling hell has begun

A hell lot of bruising! Was not expecting this at all. The right eye is worse because I had more local anesthetic I think.

Stitches removed

I am so happy you can't even tell I had surgery! Nobody around me knows and my family and friends think I look the same, which is a good thing because it means I look like me.

Just thought I would give you some more photos

My eyes look fabulous without all the bruising now. I asked the PS to lower the arc end of my eyebrows just a bit and he did just as I asked. If you look at my before photos the ends of the brows and the arc was higher.
Dr Chien

Listens and answers all your questions. Makes you feel comfortable. I didn't feel like just another cash cow!