Feather Stroke EyeBrow Tattoo (Very Happy!) - Haddon Township, New Jersey

I just got Feather Stroke eyebrow tattoo. I am...

I just got Feather Stroke eyebrow tattoo. I am very pleased with the outcome! The entire procedure from consult to tattooing took 2 hours. As soon as I got there, she numbed my eyebrow area to prepare it. I showed her a picture of how I wanted my eyebrows to look. I did not feel any pain at all during the process. She used 2 colors to blend.I had the "Feather Stroke Technique" where she drew each individual hair, making it look very natural. Right afterwards, it did not look dark or hideous. I was safely able to go out in public and no one would even notice, that's how natural it looked. She gave me some cream to use afterwards for a few days. She said not to get any water on for a few days. It will take 7 to 10 to completely heal. It cost $600. My follow-up touchup appt. is in 6 weeks. It naturally lightens over time, so its recommended to get touchups every couple years. I am just absolutely thrilled with the results and recommend Bonnie Hall to everyone!! She comes with EXCELLENT professional credentials. She is in the New Jersey area.

Day 2 Feather Stroke Eyebrow Tattoo

Day 2

6 months later

6 months later. I LOVE my eyebrows! I'm finally make up optional. No one has ever questioned me if they are tattoos. They assume its my real eyebrows. I still leave my existing eyebrows on and trim them down.

6 months

Bonnie Hall Ink

Bonnie Hall is very professional, warm and friendly. I highly recommend her to everyone.