26 Year Old, Hernia Repair with Body Lift and Arm Lift - Hackensack, NJ

I am a 26 year old woman who lost 93 lbs thanks to...

I am a 26 year old woman who lost 93 lbs thanks to a gastric bypass procedure 3 years ago. I am a competitive dancer to keep myself fit and, after the bypass, I got a hernia. The hernia was keeping me from training my lower abdominals, making it much harder to dance properly. So, it was time to fix the hernia and, since I needed to go all the way under for surgery, I wanted my skin to fit too. So, I decided to have a body and arm lift and have the hernia fixed by a plastic surgeon.
Ramsey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Capella was always very upfront and clear about what was going to happen, what I needed to do, and what was going on. He was also very nice even during the awkward moments, like marking me up for surgery or evaluating my gastric bypass scar. He was very busy indeed while I was in the hospital and he was always on his way to something else when he came to see me. This meant that I didn't quite get all the questions answered (I didn't have them prepared, and the visits were so quick, I didn't always think of them until after) but he made sure to check my dressings and call for detailed reports from the nurses and change treatment based on what was going on. Also, his office staff has been great about follow-up communication. I did have to wait quite a while (several months) for my surgery date, but appointments themselves were very much on time.