Long-Time Dream Came True At 50 - Atlanta, GA

On August 2, 2016, I went to Dr. Whiteman for a...

On August 2, 2016, I went to Dr. Whiteman for a consultation, complaining about my sagging TITTIES!!! They were no longer BOOBS! Lol I thought I needed some 450s ... and he said "475s are perfect for you!" He knew what the HELL he was talking about, because I'm now saying "Whoop There It Is!"
The staff was very professional and polite. Dr. Whiteman listened to all of my questions and gave me his recommendations as well. It Was A Dream Come True. Last but not the least, I was very impressed with the Outpatient Staff at Gwinnett Medical Duluth. An Anesthesiologist introduced himself and explained the process to me well. The Pre-Op nurses and techs were very caring as well as Post-Op nursing Care. After surgery, I received a phone call from Dr. Whiteman's staff (Beth) to make sure I was home and resting well. She also gave me her personal contact information ... if I needed to reach her for any concerns. Dr. Whiteman also followed up after recovery as well. He reached out to my loved ones before and after surgery. This investment was Only for me ... Tammy. :-) Fifty years from now, I'll still be Smiling. I would like to take this time again to say Thanks to the Outpatient Staff at Gwinnett Medical Duluth. And much Thanks to Dr. Whiteman and his office staff. :-)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Whiteman was very professional, understanding, and addressed my concerns.