Gynecomastia

For a lifetime i had wanted to get my man boobs...

For a lifetime i had wanted to get my man boobs removed and when i saw the chance i took it. It was a bit confusing on what doctor to choose. God has always been on my side and guided me in the right path. Dr Amit's staff was straight to the point and helped me get prepared for my surgery day. I traveled alone to India but it felt like his staff was with me until i was ready to fly off again on my own so to speak. Deepak is the Doctors assistant that did not let me feel alone and was with me 100% of the way. The doctor was always busy but never busy enough to give me the attention i required .

After photos

After photo

Dr Amit Gupta

Dr Amit Gupta was calm and easy going as i was being rolled in the operating table. I was praying and he grabbed me and smiled at me and said to me " Don't worry" . I kind of let go after he said that and relaxed. Between his assistant Deepak and the doctor they are a powerhouse team that will take good care of you .