H-E-L-P I Need a Facelift! 59 Yr Old in Dire Straits. PLEASE Do Not "Zoom In" with That Camera! Thank You. - Gulf Shores, AL

I had been thinking about a facelift for a long...

I had been thinking about a facelift for a long time. In other words it was always in the back of my mind. When I was in my 40's I said when I turn 50 I will have a breast augmentation and when I turn 60 I will have a facelift. When I turned 50 I had a breast aug. I turned 59 and it was time to start contemplating that 60 facelift. I would describe myself as a little" spontaneous" ," take a walk on the wild side" type of person. So,I literally woke up one morning and called the McCullough Institute, a plastic surgery clinic. I had not talked to anyone, had no referrals, no nothing, I just made the call and scheduled a consult. I went in the next day and had a consultation and walked out of the clinic with a scheduled date to get a facelift. My original date to have surgery was Sept. 23, 2014 but due to scheduling conflicts with the doctors I was rescheduled for January 8, 2015. I had all that time to rethink this ELECTIVE surgery. But in life I know all things happen for a reason and they always work out for the best. Or in my case, it did! My surgeon was Dr. W. Marshall Guy but he was not my original plastic surgeon before the rescheduling. Always believe things in life will work out for the best and they will. Dr. Guy was now my official plastic surgeon and I will soon learn I was a very luck lady. He has an aura surrounding him that you as a patient can feel. He is the epitome of a plastic surgeon. You can put all your trust in him and lay all fears aside. I knew this inside me and my instincts never fail me. The care, the devotion, and self-drive of this amazing doctor will never waiver. Trust me on this, if you are thinking about have facial plastic surgery there is only one doctor to do it. That doctor is Dr. W. Marshall Guy. Period end.
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Guy becomes very connected to you as a patient. He cares, he truly listens, and he is very thorough in his approach to caring for you. Your questions are never left unanswered. He wants your healing and recovery to be as stress free and he goes over the top and beyond to do just that. He truly takes every step of the journey with you. He takes the time to make sure you fully understand all aspects of the healing process. If you're happy then Dr. Guy knows he has done his job WELL. You have his cell number and you can call or text him anytime day or night. And your calls are always followed up with prompt attention to detail. He wants to make sure you understand your healing process. Just do not ask to bend the rules. My plastic surgeon, Dr. W. Marshall Guy's character, integrity, and professionalism is unsurpassed! If you are considering any kind of facial plastic surgery please call Dr. W. Marshall Guy.You will have the BEST DOCTOR, I promise.