47 Year Old Cyclist - Hit by a Car - Gulf Shores, AL

I'm an extremely healthy and active 47 year old...

I'm an extremely healthy and active 47 year old mother of two. In August of 2015 I was hit by a car while cycling on a family vacation. My jaw was broken and my lips, mouth and chin were torn. Dr. Ruhani reconstructed my torn lips, tears inside my mouth and chin and under my nose and on my forehead.
Southlake Otolaryngologist

I was hit by a car while riding my bike during a family vacation in August 2015. I was taken to the emergency room where I had the extremely good fortune of meeting Dr. Ruhani. He was not only professional and comforting but his bedside manner and easy personality helped me to relax during a very difficult and frightening time. He went to great lengths to ensure that my face was reconstructed as painlessly and precisely as possible. He also went above and beyond by seeing me every day after the surgery to monitor my scarring and incisions during our entire vacation. I felt very cared for and safe in the hands of Dr. Ruhani and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor who is willing to go the extra mile for his patients. He still checks on me via email. Thanks for genuinely caring Dr. Ruhani.