The Face I'm Proud to Put Forward in Public - Gulf Shores, AL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I awoke one morning recently with Bags and...

I awoke one morning recently with Bags and Wrinkles. No, not the cats at my feet but those tell-tale signs of aging on my face. With my 70th birthday hot on my trail, what could I do? Fortunately, the answer was literally in my own backyard. Thus, with my resolve -- and prodding from my friend and neighbor -- I took the first step to remedy the situation. My initial consultation with Dr. Velargo confirmed I was on the right path. The journey was painless, the result as imagined & desired, and the problems few. In addition to a facelift, I had a brow lift, lower eyelid surgery, lip augmentation with grafts taken from my own collagen (smas grafts?) during the facelift, and full face resurfacing with a CO2 laser and deep chemical peel. The skin resurfacing was difficult to look at during the first week, but I was seen almost daily post-operatively by Dr. Velargo who washed my face every day and reassured me throughout the process. I was concerned about some lumps that had developed under my right eye about 1 week after the procedure, but with some steroid injections in the office and massage, they went away. Overall, the results are fantastic.
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Velargo and the entire staff made me feel as though I was their only and most valued patient. So, thank you, Dr. Velargo, for giving me the face I can enjoy looking at in the mirror; the face I'm proud to put forward in public.