New Leash on Life and Lovin It!!!! - Gulf Shores, AL

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST, IN MY OPINION! Getting my...

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST, IN MY OPINION! Getting my appointments was fast and easy and my wait time was very short. Dr.Velargo and his staff were so comforting and thorough. He explained everything to me in a manner that was easy for me to understand and his bedside manner is impeccable. My procedures went as smooth as possible and the staff was fabulous. Dr.Velargo was very adamant about checking in with me doing during the healing process to ensure that everything was going well. Overall, I am very pleased with my results and so glad that I made the trusting decision to use Dr.Velargo and his team! I would do it again!
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST, IN MY OPINION! Getting my appointments was fast and easy and my wait time was very short. Dr.Velargo and his staff were so comforting and thorough. He explained everything to me in a manner that was easy for me to understand and his bedside manner is impeccable. My procedures went as smooth as possible and the staff was fabulous. Dr.Velargo was very adamant about checking in with me doing during the healing process to ensure that I was healing properly. Overall, I am very pleased with my results and so glad that I made the trusting decision to use Dr.Velargo and his team!