Wanted to Get Rid of Eye Bags, Was Talked into Fillers by Two Different Consultants - Guilford, CT

I have always hated the bags under my eyes and...

I have always hated the bags under my eyes and since I hit my 40's, they have become more prominent. I went to 2 different plastic surgeons and each recommended either Bellafill or Sculptura. I did my research and went with Bellafill and went with a highly reputable injector. I also had PDO threats placed. My target was the bags under my eyes and I was told that by lifting my cheeks a bit, the bags would be less noticeable. I had 3 syringes done the first time with, as you can see, minimal results by 2 months. (I agree my cheeks are lifted but the bags are still prominent). I went back in November and had 3 more syringes placed. The last picture is about 5 months after my first set of syringes and as you can see there is not much difference. Not enough difference to justify what I spent, anyway. My injector was very nice, very professional and did give me my second set of injections at a reduced price, but I am still out $4000 and left with less than satisfactory results.

My injector was very kind and pleasant. I would recommend her highly. This procedure just didn't bring the results I had hoped for.