Results from the RF Studies Are Not Typical - Guelph, ON

I have always had a large waist circumference, but...

I have always had a large waist circumference, but it hit an all time high in my mid-forties. I started keeping track of my waist size in my 30's which was 34 inches. I was at 36.5 inches (depending on the day and time of day) going into my 48th year. I have always been active (dance x2 per week, cycling, squash, walking daily, light weight training), eat a well rounded diet (no fried foods, very little sugar, very little processed foods due to additive intolerances) and I am 5 feet 10 inches and slim everywhere but at my waist. I have never had any children. Always wondered why I couldn't get rid of the stubborn fat in that area. I decided to research the Radio Frequency studies. The results in fat reduction around the waist were anywhere from 1 inch to several inches in reduction. I was hoping for the best and would have loved a decrease down to 34 inches (just to be realistic). It didn't happen. My last treatment was on February 25, 2016. They say that it takes up to six weeks for all of the fat that was ruptured out of the fat cells to leave the body via the lymphatic system. Up to this point, I am at 35.5 inches (and it goes up to 36 on a bad day). I had 6 treatments 1 week apart on the belly and 2 treatments on the back. The machine (Vanquish) always displayed that there was more than 85% absorption (which is crucial for it to work at all) and the temperature of the surface of the skin reached 38C (ideal is about 40C). I never felt uncomfortable and it felt like I was tanning in the sun on a hot day. I felt some tightening after the first two sessions and felt like my pants fit better. But that did not last long. I seriously doubt that my waist size will change in a few more weeks. I got a typical reduction which I knew would be a possibility. However, I don't think it is worth paying $1900.00 (CDN) or approx. $1500.00 US for what I got. See photos and judge for yourself.
Couture Laser Clinic

The technician was pleasant and had training on how to use the Vanguish RF machine. She took before and after measurements, before and after photos, weighed me and took my hydration levels before starting the process (helps the RF penetrate the fat better when well hydrated). She has been in the business of providing other treatments as well such as laser treatments for over 10 years and knows her machines and her pros and cons with each of them.