20 Year Old Open Rhinoplasty - México, MX

Since i was 13 i hated my nose, i used to feel sad...

Since i was 13 i hated my nose, i used to feel sad everytime i looked myself in the mirror or in photos, it made me feel ugly and kept low my selfsteem. At the beggining my parents weren't supportive (and my mom had a nose job), then my brother had one too, and they change their minds.
I was really scared before the surgery, the doctors used local anesthesia, and i was conscious during the surgery and felt almost evertything, by the time i woke up, i was really angry and said a lot of bad words hahahah later i was ashamed, and now i laugh about it.
The first time i saw my nose, i hated it, but it was swollen and looked huge.
But later i loved it, a few weeks later a little bump apeared on the nasal Bridge ( because i have a graft) but but the doctor says it will disappear.

If you want to get a nose job, the Best advice i can give you is, do it if you want to, not to please others, if it Will help you boost your selfsteem and you want it go ahead!
Yes, it hurts, but it's worth it!
If i was able to time travel back in time, i would definitely do it again, even though i don't "love" my nose. I regret nothing.

almost 4 months

the bump on the right side is slighly bigger, and i don`t like it, the doctor said i may need another nose job to get rid of it. but my family and friends say they hadn`t noticed it until i said something about it. and it isn`t that noticeable in photos

more pics and uneven nostrils

Dr. Manuel Rosas