57 Year Old California Mother of 4 and Grandmother to 12. Gravity is Taking It's Toll. Mexico, MX

Will be having a full facelift to include...

Will be having a full facelift to include jowels/neck lower lid repair/browlift, fat transfer to lips and 1 week later a tummytuck with lipo, 1 night hospital stay all included in dollar amount. In Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico with Dr Fernando Guerrero Santos, came highly recommended. I'm scared but excited and wish it was tomorrow... I don't have the kind of phone to take pictures, however I will see what I can do to continue with updates...

no make up 3days before surgery

3days before

day 1 post op

day 1

A bit bruised not as bad as it looks

day 3 early am

day 4 more bruising around jaw and chin cheek area , eyes are looking better still swollen and dermabrasion drying and a bit un

So still to soon to tell lower lids feel like they are starting to tighten a bit more

5day post op

Before bandage removal today still bruising, swelling, ?????'s waiting

after bandage removal day 5 post op

A lot of bruising on chin and neck

after bandage removal day 5

Day 16 still a lot of cover up

Cover up city

Before and after 16 days

Day 19

Still a lot of makeup bruising, lower right eye saggins and smile lines noticeble, the plus is the neck, chin, and lip area is good.

Day 20

Near the ear stitching healing well

Day 20

Day 23

Day 24 no makeup

Day 24

Tummy tuck

22 files of excess fluid removed from tummy 2 days ago, what a relief go back on Monday to see Dr have more removed.

Day 25 fresh makeup

33 days make up still having problem with right lower eye lid

6 weeks post

6 1/2 weeks

Post 6 1/2 weeks

Face healing some problem vwith right eye, tummy tuck doing great, I love my tummy tuck so far

With smiles post op

Smile lines more than I care for under eyes

Just post op better eye day today

Better eye day so far I taped lower lids up last night

Almost 8 weeks

Almost 8 wks

Back to work 8 weeks

First day back to work

On my way to work

Still bruising under eyes

Taped up eyes can u tell lol

Going to work with taped up lower lids, still drooping

11 weeks

11 weeks

Some more 11 weeks

Here u go

13 weeks

13 weeks going to see eye specialist due to ectropion, but things are getting a little better, my right eye which is left in the picture still the worse one

14 weeks, still having problems with lower lids

14 weeks
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I have to say i felt very comfortable with dr and his staff, more personal and kind caring treatment, ask as many questions as u like, So far to date, have emailed, sent pictures discussed prices and what looks like needs to be done over 7times. Dr Guerrero Santos always good about responding either on same day or within 24 hrs. Has offered information regarding transportation to and from airport and place to stay during post op, B&B highly recommended with Emma, includes 3 meals a day your own room for 60 dollars a day. I have already made reservations with Emma she has sent me pictures of room facilities where I would be staying and sounds like a very pleasant and wonderful person. I also take care of my mother and told her I had to figure out what to do with my mother before I came and she offered to give me the room with small living room and sofa bed to accommodate my mother for same price but 10 dollars more for her 3 meals per day. I prefer to seek aid here only because I will probably be in pain and not want my mother to be there, I will feel obligated to help her and won't be able to. She needs meds daily, oxygen machine 24/7. But I thought the offer was wonderful. Instead I am going to bring my husband to accompany me. My understanding is I will spend one night at the hospital and my husband can join me for the night. I hear it's the nicest one new and above U.S. standards, I have already seen pictures and it looks very nice. Will keep you posted. I am very pleased to date with the care I have received and this has been a very bad time for me with tons of problems while I was here during this time.