Thermage -

I would like to add my comments on my experience...

I would like to add my comments on my experience with Thermage. First of all, it hurt like HELL. I have a high tolerance for pain but when my chin area, around the mouth and neck were treated, I thought I would lose my mind with the pain.

The result on my upper face was good However my neck and “jowl” area not so good. I was offered a touch up session (this is one year later) and I went last week. Unfortunately, the machine was acting up, the head had to be changed during the procedure. All I can say is that I will never, ever, ever go through another Thermage session. Pain was unbelievable also due to the malfunction my skin has a divot burn (resembles the tip of the head ).

I have filed an adverse event with the manufacturer and with the Med Spa. Believe it or not the Med Spa implied it was my fault because I used a numbing cream prior to the treatment and they did not burn my skin as it did not show in the after photo – do they think I burned myself. My comment back – did they really think I would burn myself? The numbing cream was not a factor and if they thought it was an issue they should not have treated me.
Medical Spa

medical Esthetician performed treatment and appeared knowledgeable