I had a great experience with Dr. G

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

6 of my friends to be exact got their breast augmentation to dr. G and I saw all the results. I was amazed when i saw them because he really did a good job to them. Even them telling me to get my boobs done when I was telling them that I want to get it done too. So When I did my consultation with him, he made me really comfortable and feel welcomed to his office. So after that day I told him I wanted to get it done as soon as possible. Even with his busy schedules. He finds a way to have mine done on what day I wanted to do it and he did. For that I gave him a 10. So I just recently got my breast augmentation to dr.G and what can I say? he is a Very Good Surgeon, he did what I asked him to do to me. He is a very professional doctor, he welcomes you with a nice greet and smile. Even his staff, they will make you feel welcome and satisfy with their service all the time. Eva, his assistant is a very nice lady. I like the way she interact with their clients. She's always positive, sweet and make you feel that you are part of their family. So After I got surgery dr.G, Eva and Molly kept in touch with me. They always asked me how am I doing and how do I like the result of my boobs. It's been 3 weeks since I got it and from what I see now. I really loved it.