If you want good results this is the man to go to! plastic surgeon who performs a standard anti agin injections!

Extremely caring professional highly experienced doctor! He is a very busy doctor which is clearly evident. He never lets that affect his time with his patients. His bedside manner was a surprise considering how experienced he is but yet so down to earth and making sure you feel comfortable. He is very conservative compared to where iv come across profession cosmetic doctor surgeons who will do anything to try an make an extra dollar. Damien is about quality and he will make the time to make sure both parties are happy. Receptionist staff are just beautiful and it doesn't surprise me because I'm sure they have an amazing boss who looks after them just like he does his patients! Would never go elsewhere. Seeing a qualified plastic surgeon who performs botox and filers puts my mind at ease as i know I'm in the best care! He knows the facial anatomy and i would never let anyone else touch my face. Thank you Damien!