39 Yr Old W/2 C-sections - Greenwood Village, CO

Only 2 weeks in and I already see a 90%...

Only 2 weeks in and I already see a 90% improvement. I have a waistline again and couldn't be more happy with my curves. After several consultations with Dr.s in the area I settled on Dr. Kim. I had 2 C-sections in 2 years and the scarring and inability to lose weight on my waistline was frustrating. He was upfront, the pricing was just right. So, after a family emergency and a little reschedule they got me in right away.

Just some pics

Feeling good 2 weeks post op. Dr Kim's office has been amazing. Great at returning my calls.

Post op

5 weeks

Recover has been easier that C-Sections, simply because I have not had to worry abt taking care of a newborn and I'm getting to sleep at night. Follow up with Dr.Kim was very basic. In my bikini bottoms you can't see the new scar at all. I love my new tummy and I love Dr. Kim's office.
Dr. Geoffrey Kim

From start to finish a top notch experience. Dr. Kim is a little intimidating at first. He is a handsome guy and to show all my flaws and imperfections felt a little embarassing. But after my consultation and seeing how he listened and was very knowledgeable I let my guard down. They gave me the prescriptions at my pre-op so I was ready to go on surgery day. He explained everything and I felt at home. After the tummy tuck with liposuction through my waistline. I am my curvy self again. I will update and add pics as I learn better how to use this site.