Uncomfortable Procedure - Greenwood Village, CO

Dr. Menachof was delightful and friendly until the...

Dr. Menachof was delightful and friendly until the morning of my surgery. Minutes before the procedure he made a negative comment toward my character because I mentioned my decision of keeping my procedure private. I was stunned and afraid to address his "name-calling" due to the fact that I was just given anesthesia, therefore at "his mercy". The overall physical outcome is a 7 out of 10. I now have a small bump on my nose that wasn't there before but the rest of my nose looks good. As for the doc's after care, he treated me as if I didn't exist. He and his office staff didn't give a care as to my healing process. In fact, I had 2 follow ups, where they only offered a blade scraping facial (ineffective), and on the second one I was charged $125!!! Needless to say, I NEVER RETURNED. I rate Dr. Menachof a 10 on his acting skills, a 2 on his bedside manner, and a 7 on his cosmetic surgery craft. He's an overall score of 3 out of 10 in my book.
Greenwood Village Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was very nice until the morning of the procedure, then became a greedy, uncaring doctor.