Can't Believe He Charged Me $10,000 to Make my Nose Crooked!!!???? - Greenwood Village, CO

I have waited years to write a review hoping that...

I have waited years to write a review hoping that my "revision" rhinoplasty would somehow heal and not be crooked like he said it would. However, after spending $10,000 just for rhinoplasty with Dr Menachof, my nose now looks worse than it ever did. I used to have a balanced and pleasing face from front view. After this doctor broke my nose and "revised" it, it is ugly and crooked. I can't even look at a photo of myself without deleting it. After addressing how crooked my nose was with Dr. Menachof, I was given the option to spend thousands more to have the "revision" rhinoplasty operated on again by him while I was awake to fix the mistakes he made (???) What a horrible waste of money and time. I will NOT give him more money to endure a surgical procedure while awake just to fix his mistakes. Who knows how it would look after round two. I now have to spend even more time and money to find another doctor to fix what he did. PLEASE, save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.
Dr. Menachof

Check his reviews and medical record.