"52 Year Old Momma & Grandma & Swan Reality Star - Greenwood Village, CO

Today at 3:00 I go in for my 1st round of...

Today at 3:00 I go in for my 1st round of CoolSculpting! Excited, but a little scared. My expectations are high. My current weight fluctuates between 145 - 150 and I'm 5'6". I had liposuction and a tummy tuck when I was on The Swan in 2004 by the now FAMOUS Dr. Terry Dubrow - (Botched) and (TRHOC). 12 years later and after working out - it seems gravity is winning the fight on my love-handles! So, I'm excited and will let you know if this former Reality Star will be back in pageant shape soon. Ciao!

52 Year Old Momma & Grandma & Swan Reality Star - Greenwood Village, CO - Day 2

It's Sunday morning after my "love handles" were squeezed and frozen. The process wasn't bad at all. I watched a movie during the cooling part and my tech, Brandy, was high energy and awesome. She was really truthful with me as well. I was originally scheduled to have my second procedure done on the flanks a little higher up - Brandy said this did not need to be done. She stated I could come back in 2 months and be reviewed to see if they could whittle my waist more.... but wasn't sure if that would be necessary. So, I could get a refund (because I paid in advance). So, instead I opted to have my inner thighs frozen next Saturday, March 19, 2016. My legs are pretty thick - so I'm anxious to have this done. My pain today isn't too bad and my bruising is minimal! - and I'm going to a movie so I'll see if I get any pain while watching.... MORE photos of the bruising to come.

52 Year Old Momma & Grandma & Swan Reality Star - Greenwood Village, CO - Day 2

This is what it looks like after the day of being frozen..... bruised and a little swollen.

52 Year Old Momma & Grandma & Swan Reality Star - Greenwood Village, CO

Almost @ the 2 month mark - (May 10 - is the official day). My husband measured me today. I started with a waist of 31 and it is now 29. YEAH! My thighs (May 19 - is the official 2 month for my thighs) went from 25 to 23. YEAH, again! However, I am still watching what I eat and continue to work out for 30 to 45 minutes 4 to 5 times a week. June is the 3 month period and I'll upload some photos then. Ciao!

3 months after cool sculpting of thighs

I was extremely pleased with the results on my thighs.
Cool sculpting MD

more to come! Go in to have it done in two hours! Woot Woot!