Laser Liposuction on Lower Abdomen - Greenwich, CT

I always exercise and try to eat healthy , but for...

I always exercise and try to eat healthy , but for some reason I had a lower abdomen pouch that bothered me so much , so I had this procedure done.
I was giving local anesthesia, did not feel too much pain during procedure , just felt like little electric shocks once in a while, after the procedure I felt fine, used the garment for a couple of weeks to keep the swelling down, after like 8 weeks I stopped wearing because I didnt think I need it anymore, but for some reason I woke up with flat stomach and by the end of the day I was swollen like a ballon, that lasted for a couple of months. When I went for a follow up I mentioned the Dr that around my belly button was uneven and she said that would go away atleast by 6 months...well it has been 14 months and stomach is uneven , I hate it one side is bigger than the other one, it never went away , does not matter how much exercise I do , I even lost more weight and you can still see how big one side of the stomach is. Sucks I wish I never had this done and now I have no money to re-do it. So not sure if it was even worth it because if feel deformed.
Greenwich Plastic Surgeon

The Dr and her staff were amazing ,the office was very organized and clean, they always return your phone calls on time and followed me up after the procedure. The only thing I did not like was signing a form it says if there is something she needs to fix you would have to pay 800 dollars , which I dont think its right since it should be fix at no cost because you expect to come out right from the procedure. I should have go back to her to fix my uneven stomach but not sure if its worth it.