Enjoying Sex After Menopause - Greenville, SC

During the 5 years that it took me to transition...

During the 5 years that it took me to transition through menopause, it became increasingly painful to have sex with my husband. For close to 18 months, the pain was so severe that penetration was impossible. Dr. Pietro convinced me to try the laser vaginal rejuvenation treatment. I had three sessions, spread over about a 10 week period. The treatments were not painful, with only some vaginal itching on the second or third day. My husband and I have now returned to our pre-menopause sex life and it is pleasurable for a change. I would strongly recommend this treatment for women with the same problem. Dr. Pietro was very thorough in his explanation of the treatment and was genuinely determined to help resolve this issue.
Dr. Paul Anthony Pietro

Dr. Pietro took a personal interest in helping resolve the issue. In addition to the treatment, he introduced me to some creams that have also helped. I felt that he was sincerely concerned about me.