30 Year Old Mommy Wanting Fuller Boobs ! - Greenville, SC

Wanted Bigger boobs forever now! Just had my...

Wanted Bigger boobs forever now! Just had my pre-op Thursday morning ! Surgery scheduled for 8/8 ! Soooo excited still not sure how many CC's I'm doing yet ! I've also never been put under so I'm a little scared ! I know it will be so worth it though! Everyone I know in my area has used Dr.Bishop so I feel confident in him and love his work! .. Just counting down the days ????

It's getting REAL ????

Just filled my prescriptions!!! Getting all my last minute things done before Monday morning! Yesterday the nurse called me and asked if I could come at 7:15 instead of 8:30 so I guess I will be first surgery of the day! ???? I'm getting really nervous but excited of course !!!!

Getting very nervous but excited ????

Tomorrow is the day!! Getting my house spotless, easy high protein meals prepared and I'm soooo nervous !!! Can't believe it's almost here!!
Thought I would post some before pics !!!!

On the other side !!! Yayyyyy????????

I have boobies !!!!! Woohoo!!!!
Went in at 7:15 this morning Dr Bishop and I talked about size A little more ,then I went back to the OR layed down on a nice warm bed and I swear I don't even remember falling out then I woke up! I felt amazing after surgery no pain no nausea at all!! Stayed in recovery about an hour and the nurses were just amazing to me! When we got home I ate and took my pain medicine ! Also been keeping ice on my girls !! My husband has been awesome taking care of me !! I'm so ready to look at them but I'm starting to feel very sore!!

Forgot to tell my size etc ????

Sorry yall these pain pills got me out of it a little totally forgot to tell my deets !!
I have 375cc saline implants under the muscle filled to 450cc!!!

Feeling better today!

Finally took my bra off to take a shower and got to check out my new girls !! Still very swollen but I'm in love already !!!! ????
Greenville Plastic Surgeon