Awesome Migraine Relief, by a Precision Injector - Greenville, SC

I suffer from almost daily migraines, which always...

I suffer from almost daily migraines, which always start with my brow muscle. I had 40 units injected in various area on my face. As soon as it set in, I was instantly relieved. Now, the triggers lay dull, allowing my to not be as dependent on stronger pain medications. Besides, I was having to miss a lot of work. I would recommend this for anyone, with this debilitating pain. You too, can get control of your career, and home. The staff, is amazing, and has made processing my insurance claim, very simple, and provided me all the necessary codes, for me to process my claim! There is Also a very comfy waiting area with a boutique cold and hot beverage bar. I had an additional, 20 units in late July in the brow area, just to really tighten my oversized brow muscle. I can't wait for my return visit!!
Bruce Chan PCA

Bruce is awesome, and will have you out in a few minutes, with months of relief. He takes a few quick looks, accurately refers to the product, and very quickly, and painlessly injects the Botox. He is Awesome!!!