Look Younger - Greenville, SC

I had prominent nasal labial creases. Also the...

I had prominent nasal labial creases. Also the area under my eyes was sunken giving me a tired appearance. My son's wedding was quickly approaching and I did not want to look old and haggard. I had never done a facial filler before was a little unsure. Dr. Chan explained the procedure, the difference between fillers and then allowed me to make my decision. The transformation was amazing! I am extremely pleased with my appearance. I no longer look tired and more like the me I am accustomed to seeing.
Dr. Bruce Chan - Magnolia Medical Aesthetics

Dr. Chan is a very caring and humble doctor. He does at first ascertain your reasons for having a procedure performed. He cares about the individual's emotional side as to why they want to make a change, that there is not something deeper going on. Dr. Chan presented me with the facts about fillers (plus I had already done my research). Together we made the decision as to what best suited me. Throughout the procedure, he told me what was being done and why so I understood each step.