MOMMY MAKEOVER BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIAMI Breast Reduction, TT and 2 areas of Lipo

I hope to get a FTT and Bilateral Breast Reduction...

I hope to get a FTT and Bilateral Breast Reduction next month . I had a consultation for a 100 dollars and she told me to lose 20 pounds. I have not but I still want to get the surgery. I just do not know what to expect. I just want to get my body back before the kids. I tried exercising and dieting. But I work fulltime and just cant commit. I am tired of taking off my bra and my breast just flop. I really just wanted to start this journey through Realself to help others that are undecided. I say go for it and take the chance of getting back to you.

I'm Going to Miami

Hi Realself,
I decided to take this journey in April and get a mommy makeover. I had previously chose a local ps but decided the on Miami with Spectrum Aesthetics with Mel Ortega. I book the date with a 500.00 deposit with a pc. She told me it would be 7300.00 for breast reduction, tummy tuck and two areas of lipo. I squeezed the coins to make this day come true. I hope all goes well. I signed a lot of forms through email. The office is very busy and I understand that but no issues getting in contact with my pc. My family is against this choice but I want to look and feel better. I'm juicing right now to get my weight down. I really want a change in the way I look. I feel Mel Ortega is the right choice.
Please real self keep me in your thoughts.
Dr.Garrision