Vanquish...not So Much

I wanted to wait the full 8 weeks after my last...

I wanted to wait the full 8 weeks after my last treatment to give a full and honest review. I am 52, relatively thin, work out 5 days a week, but I've always had extra fat around my midsection. I had looked into Smartlipo, but because the doctor wanted to put me under General Anesthesia, I decided to try Vanquish after hearing about all the great results people were getting. I originally was going to do my love handles first because there was concern that I would experience pain on the scars on my abdomen from prior surgeries, but halfway through the first treatment I realized that due to the width of the machine not only were my love handles being treated, but my butt, too! I have very little fat on my butt, so I could not afford to lose any fat there. I had the next 4 treatments on my abdomen. I drank so much water before each treatment, I thought I was going to float away. There was almost no pain, once in while a hot spot on my hipbone, but the nurse would turn down the settings if this happened.
So what were my final results? Nothing, Nada, Zilch! Not one inch lost! Oh and when the coordinator there did my final measurement, she moved the measuring tape up to make it look like I lost 2 inches, I called her on it and when she readjusted the tape, there was no shrinkage of waist size. She also told me I was the only person this didn't work on. I don't think so.

Here's the thing; I get that every treatment will not work on everyone. And I certainly do not blame the practice for this not working, but when you are less than honest with me about the results, that's a problem.
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

The nurse who performed the procedure was great! It was pleasant way to spend an hour. Unfortunately, the machine just did not work it's magic on me.