56 Yrs Old Needing Hand Rejuvenation - Creepy Wrinkling Skin, Veins Protruding Etc - Greenvale, NY

Since I'm so thin skinned I feared it so.. How can...

Since I'm so thin skinned I feared it so.. How can they just inject thin skin without my bruising .. Well Dr. Sarnoff can & is one of the few Dr's doing this for years and the results are just wonderful.. She's humorous and upbeat and her assistant keeps U calm throughout.. So happy w this experience and when necessary, I'll return to the Dr., for the next wish list item.. She can do it all..):
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Deborah Sarnoff performed my hand rejuvenation, and had placed a lidocaine on my hand before the injection, and in the needle (radiesse) itself causing no pain at all during this procedure. Dr. is compassionate and understands your nervous and reassures you and explains, if you prefer, what's happening throughout the procedure. Very satisfied & delighted I finally found a women Doctor.. It just makes me feel more comfortable discussing all.. I wish U all the best .....