Rhinoplasty

Dr Johns in Greensburg, PA is fantastic! I was...

Dr Johns in Greensburg, PA is fantastic! I was really nervous during my consultation and he made me feel completely comfortable about the surgery and procedure. His nursing staff and anesthesiologist at the surgery center are great as well and are comforting for anyone who may have some nerves! Everyone was extremely nice and willing to answer any questions I had. I just had my follow up appointment and everything seems to be healing well so far. I can't wait for my swelling to go down and continue to see results!
Dr Johns

Dr Johns is amazing and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to get any type of procedure! He listened carefully to what I disliked about my nose and I was sent digital images for the look he was trying to achieve prior to my procedure so I could approve it. Surgery day ran smoothly and everything was on time. For my consultation and follow up I did have to wait a while to see him but he takes his time with each patient to listen to any concerns you may have.