BL with BA Silicone Under Muscle 400cc and Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair - Greensburg, PA

Had the surgery this morning. Little pain. Far...

Had the surgery this morning. Little pain. Far less than what I was expecting. My tummy isn't bothering me at all, but my breasts are very sore. I feel like I did 1000 push ups. So it's really more of the muscle than anything else. I have no before pictures as I wasn't ever too exciting looking at my breasts or tummy, but I was a semi droopy 34 dd ( Victoria's Secret pink). Victoria's Secret angels 34dd was slightly big, 34d too small, 36 c was too large. I had a baby in March 2014. While I was pregnant, I gained 100 lbs and I was more that determined to shed that weight in a year and I did. But that also left me with a super droopy belly and matching breasts. I was extremely self conscious of them and my husband knew so he told me to make the consultation. I haven't seen anything yet, but I'm sure everything looks awesome. I have a follow up appt on Thursday and I'm hoping to see everything then!! I will update with pics!

Day after surgery!

I'm all bandaged up, but I took one pic. Hopefully after my spot Thursday I'll be able to see more.

Another #2

Day 3

Day 3 and I am feeling better than yesterday but still a little sore. I am kinda nauseous and have a Headache which sucks, but other than that I'm feeling better. I feel like the binder around my tummy is causing more discomfort than anything else at this point. It's digging into my skin and it's itchy. Can't wait to get it off!! Go see dr tomorrow morning so I'll post again after that!

Day 4 and first post op appt

Just left Dr Antimarino's office and I already feel soo much better. I got to remove all those bandages and the surgical compression bra---thank God!! That stuff was soo uncomfortable. I had my left drain removed!! I have my second appt next week on Friday morning, and will prob get my other drain removed then! I got to see myself and even though everything is swollen it looks awesome! I am soo pleased and excited with my results. Dr Antimarino is such an awesome surgeon! I'm so lucky to have found him! I got the okay to shower which is awesome!! Can't wait to do that. My husband took some pics so I'll get those from him and post more pics when I get home!!

Day 4 pictures

My husband took this picture when I was at the dr, right after he took off my tape and bandages. It felt soooo good to get all that stuff off.

Almost 5 weeks

Monday will be 5 weeks. I'm feeling pretty good. My boobs are still kinda tender as is my tt incision. My scar is a little higher than I would have cared for it to be, but I do wear my underwear very low. Hopefully my pants will cover it. Not that I'm walking around with cut off shirts or anything, but I wouldn't like it to be visible to me lol. I am really very happy with results other than that. Belly button looks kinda weird too. My husband tells me I'm being too nit picky, but it's my body and I can't help it :-/. I got the ok to start doing more than just walking on a treadmill, so I am soo happy about that. I hate not being able to work out. I'm taking it easy and listening to my body. No ab exercises yet, but I'm totally fine with that. I'll post some pics

Almost a year later and not so sure I'm super happy with my results...

So I've given my body time to heal, and everything time to settle and I just don't think I'm as happy as I feel I should be. My belly button has an awful scar completely all the way around it which makes it totally obvious that I have had a tummy tuck. If that isn't bad enough, my scar is much higher than what was initially discussed in my consultation so it hangs out of not only my underwear but any bikini bottom I would wear and even some pants :-/. I have what they call dog ears on both sides. My breasts should have had a full lift, which I thought was the case when I initially went in for my consultation but I'm not the expert. So now my breasts have a long look to them instead of the rounder, fuller appearance that they should have. It's extremely frustrating to me and depressing to have spent all this money on something and not be satisfied. So now I have scheduled an appointment with another dr to have these things corrected. **fingers crossed** everything turns out well
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon