Grateful to Have a Wonderful Surgeon. Greensburg, PA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I encountered a friend that I had not seen for a...

I encountered a friend that I had not seen for a few months. I noticed how radiant and rested she looked. She told me she had facial plastic surgery with Dr. Francis Johns. I would never have guessed that she had plastic surgery. I made an appointment for consultation with Dr. John's for facial plastic surgery. Dr. Johns presented with a warm, friendly demeanor. He spent quite a lot of time with me discussing the procedure he recommended to give me a natural result. He was very patient answering my questions and I left the office feeling well informed on the procedure and recovery. I proceeded with the surgery. Everything went well. I was so ecstatic with the results. Such a natural look. Feel like it turned back the clock 20 years. So pleased, that I returned to Dr. Johns asking for eyelid lift. He performed a temporal lift and blepharoplasty. Again, a great result. Dr. John is a wonderful skilled physician and artist. He has so much integrity. I trust him implicitly and would highly recommend him to anyone . All of the staff at Dr. John's office and the Delmont Surgical Facility were wonderful. Very professional, helpful and friendly.

Review edited on 6/29/16

Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr. John is a wonderful skilled physician and artist. He has so much integrity. I trust him implicitly and would highly recommend him to anyone . All of the staff at Dr. John's office and the Delmont Surgical Facility were wonderful. Very professional, helpful and friendly. He spent quite a lot of time with me discussing the procedures he recommended to give me a natural result on both of my surgeries. He was very patient answering my questions and I left the office feeling well informed on the procedure and recovery.